Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Winner of Cookbook

" Hey Dad, I want to pick the winning recipe", says Frederick.
"I will just give it a good stir first". . . .
" I am having a hard time getting a hold of one...maybe it's because I don't have thumbs, you better do it for me Dad". "I'd be happy to buddy, I will put the bowl on the ground and you can make sure I do it right", says Dad.
"Here we go. Is it this one Frederick"? says Dad. " Yes Dad, that's the one I was trying to get" Frederick says excitedly".
*
*
" And the winner is . . . . "
*
*
*


Congratulations to number 2 son of Floss at Troc, Broc and Recup'. Your copy of the cookbook Barefoot Contessa Cookbook will be showing up at your home in France shortly. Floss if you will email the details I will get right on it. Enjoy!
*
Thanks to all for sending in your entries, it was a fun contest.
*
Happy C & B




2 comments:

  1. 'Thanks to the cat' says Son 2! He is delighted to have won and is particularly impressed with Frederick's attempt to pick out the names! I'll email you now. Thanks for this lovely competition and how lovely to have a winner in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floss, Frederick is very pleased that a young man won and said he is going to try that recipe himself, with Mom's supervision. I think you will all find many recipes to enjoy in that cookbook.

    ReplyDelete