Monday, October 4, 2010

Gazpacho

Photo - Allrecipes.com

Good Monday morning to all. Today we have our first entry for the soon to be released cookbook, How Easy Is That? Maureen has emailed this Gazpacho recipe from Allrecipes.com . Maureen and her husband live in the Midwest and enjoy cooking and even though they don't have a blog of their own, are happy visiting others to get ideas. Maureen is a busy lady helping her parents and giving her sister and extra hand with her three young boys.
Here is Maureen's email. - My father loves Gazpacho and this is actually the recipe he sent me to make for him. I have made others in the past but he wanted this recipe to be made.
I would love to be included in your giveaway for the Ina Garten book. I love her books.
*
Thanks Maureen and good luck.
*
Details for the giveaway here.

2 comments:

  1. Well now, what a fun giveaway! We have finally harvested a few ripe tomatoes and I will have to put some thought into just the right recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really doesn't get any more tomato-ey than gazpacho. Excellent choice:)

    ReplyDelete